- That you should always have your call sheet with you at all times.
- To always have lots of coverage and you can never take too many shots.
- Always know the plot inside out.
- Use Cut shots to keep the audience interested.
- When planning your Micro Drama always know the plot so you do not end up changing it during the filming.
- Make sure you don't record in bad conditions, can damage the footage and make the sound unrecognizable.
- Don't use inappropriate language
- I have experienced the iMovie film software where i have used everything from sounds to editing in my work
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Lessons learnt from Micro Drama
From the Micro Drama that we created i have learnt: